Updates to Counter-Strike 1.6 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Rolled back recent silent walking exploit fixes as we investigate less impactful ways of preventing the bug
- Adjusted bomb bounding box to prevent silent plant exploit
- Fix to eliminate or significantly reduce "flashbugs"
- Fixed status icons (buy zone, bomb zone, etc) disappearing when starting a recording, or issuing a fullupdate
- Prevent creating aliases using the same name as existing cvars
- Rate limit fullupdate and some other commands to prevent spamming
- Fixed an issue with grenades where they could go into an area and bounce infinitely, causing the server to choke and or crash